Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Favorite Senior Session EVER!

Being a photographer is the greatest job in the world. People actually trust you to capture their most important moments...and this one is very very special to me. I would have to say that senior sessions are my absolute favorite, each one is so unique and fun to capture. And even though I have loved every senior session I've ever "shot", this senior has so many memories tied to it I can't help but say it was my favorite session ever. Meet KK...

KK & I have share July 12 as our birthday AND her mother was my teacher when she had KK. I was 12 and I remember the day she was born! Our mother's are also best friends. KK has the biggest heart in the world and is so talented. She can even quote scripture and sing in front of a couple hundred people (something that I wouldn't dare do)!!! I'm so proud that I got to capture this special moment in her life as she graduates from First Baptist Church Christian School in Post. I love you KK!



2 comments:

dgporter said...

K K is a beauty, inside and out. And you captured that very well!

Maggie said...

thanks Donna!