Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You want me to do what?

So I get this call from my sister saying she has this friend that is an insurance agent and he needs his picture taken for a billboard. WHOOOOOOAAAAAAA...wait a minute, somebody wants ME to take a picture and put it somewhere A LOT of people can see it? I got a little nervous! I thought I was gonna get to be creative and so did he, but the "approved" picture basically just needed to be on a white background. Easy, right? Well, kinda. So at lunch one day I went to Abby's house and we used one of her "white" walls and got a couple of pictures we liked. My favorite one had one problem...his tie was crooked. Thank goodness for Photoshop. I fixed the tie and here's the end result...Yeah Cameron! Go buy insurance from this guy!

No comments: